Topics

Compact GPS antenna? #draws #gps

Chris Metcalf

Taking my DRAWS on the road for the first time this weekend, and I was thinking it'd be nice to have a compact GPS antenna to save myself from having to cart the antenna and long feed line I use at home with me, at least when I'm operating out doors.

Anybody got a recommendation on an antenna they've had good experiences with?

Thanks,
Chris
K1NOT

Steve KC1AWV

Search for a Taoglas TG.08. It's passive, so you may need to make sure you have good LOS to the sky, but at least the antenna doesn't have a long whip on it.

Steve KC1AWV

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV