Topics

delevery date #draws

mary laurent

Hi,
I would like to know the delivery date for draws hat?

best regards
Laurent

Looks like end of Jan first of Feb at this point.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

John MacDonald <john@...>

So, Brian, am I finally going to get a working version of the UDRC or ??? and a case for 145.23 MHz?

There is nothing in my netgear NightHawk router mentioning either UDRC. Do I need to add something?

John MacDonald, K4BR
706-466-5646

Looks like end of Jan first of Feb at this point.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

Yes John.

I just need to figure out why your UHF Machine works without port forwarding and you need to give me the IP address of the existing machine so the new one can reference it.

Bryan