Topics

DR-1X/UDRC DSTAR problems

Bob Stille

John,

I have been unable to configure my DR-1X/UDRC to operate on D-Star.  When I power up the combo with the DR-1X in Remote mode, RX displays in white and in AUTO mode.  TX displays in red and in FIX (FM) mode.  I cannot access the Setup button.  When I remote into the Pi and open D-Star Repeater 1 (DVAP) -1- 20160131 – DEBUG, on the DR-1X TX changes to white and I can then enter the Setup menus.  The only way I have been able to have both RX and TX in AUTO is by turning off Remote.

The D-Star Repeater DEBUG screen log states:

The Dongle is not replying with its name

Cannot open the D-Star modem

UDRCController: NWDR UDRC Detected

Please help!

Bob     KC8MLB

Email me (direct) your /etc/opendv/dstarrepeater_1

And

Logfile. 

The errors you are listing don't make sense. The UDRC is neither a DVAP or Dongle. 

On Mar 8, 2017 21:08, "Bob Stille" <kc8mlb@...> wrote:

John,

I have been unable to configure my DR-1X/UDRC to operate on D-Star.  When I power up the combo with the DR-1X in Remote mode, RX displays in white and in AUTO mode.  TX displays in red and in FIX (FM) mode.  I cannot access the Setup button.  When I remote into the Pi and open D-Star Repeater 1 (DVAP) -1- 20160131 – DEBUG, on the DR-1X TX changes to white and I can then enter the Setup menus.  The only way I have been able to have both RX and TX in AUTO is by turning off Remote.

Please help!

Bob     KC8MLB

Be sure you followed every step in the instructions and nothing else. 

On Mar 8, 2017 21:08, "Bob Stille" <kc8mlb@...> wrote:

John,

Please help!

Bob     KC8MLB