Topics

DRAWS

This block Diagram might help. DRAWS is based on the UDRC-II which has been shipping for 2 years.

Fred Hirsch <Hirschfh@...>

John,

I have a Kenwood TM-D710G and several ICOM HF rigs.  None have a 6 pin jack.  So you recommend that I fabricate a plug to match the pin config with of the supplied 6 pin cables.
Did you supply a pin configuration for your supplied cables?  Also, the ICOM seems to have a common 8 pin ACC connector but does not have the PTT, DISC or AFOUT, AFIN, and SQL (plus GND) you list.  However, the mic connector has all but a DISC.  Do you intend to use the mic connector and what is DISC?

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Mr. Hirsch,

Please check out Ham Made Parts at hammadeparts.com.  Les, WY0GTR, has many of the cables already.  He adds more as they are requested.

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ