Topics

DRAWS

JeffH

What sort of applications do you forsee people using DRAWS with?

Hi Gwen,

This is a common interface across the big 3 amateur radio manufacturers that support a 'packet radio' accessory jack.  It should be plug compatible with many radios including the FT-8x7 and FT-818.  For radios without this connector, this is a classic '4-wire' interface; PTT, DISC or AFOUT, AFIN, and SQL (plus GND).  One would simply cut the 6 Pin Mini DIN cable in half and attach to the radio/connector of choice.

We will be building a database of radios along with level settings for setup.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 1:53 PM Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:
I just read the Product Brief. What rigs use those 6-pin mini-DIN connectors? I'm thinking Yaesu FT-817 and newer? How about connecting it to an Elecraft KX3/PX3 system? Is it compatible?

--

John D. Hays
Director

Gwen Patton

I just read the Product Brief. What rigs use those 6-pin mini-DIN connectors? I'm thinking Yaesu FT-817 and newer? How about connecting it to an Elecraft KX3/PX3 system? Is it compatible?

Gayland Gump

Pushy? 😇

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 8:10 PM, Robert Sears <kf7vop@...> wrote:

Shut up and take my money!

Robert/KF7VOP

On 9/20/2018 09:14 AM, Bryan Hoyer wrote:
Of course, we will publish the Product Brief at the same time.

On Sep 20, 2018, at 8:21 AM, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:

It'd be nice to know what it is before I jump to buy it. I'm not Nancy Pelosi, to pass it to know what's in it, after all.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 10:55 AM Mike Moore <mikemoore@...> wrote:
Mike, I have seen mention of DRAWS but haven't seen what it is.  I am a thumbdv user and play with DSTAR and DMR.  Do I want to jump on this bandwagon?

73, KC2NM
Mike Moore
mikemoore@...
Cell, Text (585) 721-0011

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 10:15 AM Mike - KB0FX <mweilb@...> wrote:
I was at the DCC and I am very excited about the new DRAWS Pi-Hat. I am hoping it will be available very soon??

-- 

-+-+-+-+-
Jenny Everywhere's Infinite: Quark Time
http://quarktime.net

How about posting the presentation from Summer Gathering or TAPR? I attended SG but was unable to see the DRAWS session due to other business. The product description on the website doesn't say much.

Bob AF9W

Robert Sears

Shut up and take my money!

Robert/KF7VOP

On 9/20/2018 09:14 AM, Bryan Hoyer wrote:

It'd be nice to know what it is before I jump to buy it. I'm not Nancy Pelosi, to pass it to know what's in it, after all.

Mike, I have seen mention of DRAWS but haven't seen what it is.  I am a thumbdv user and play with DSTAR and DMR.  Do I want to jump on this bandwagon?

73, KC2NM
Mike Moore
mikemoore@...

I was at the DCC and I am very excited about the new DRAWS Pi-Hat. I am hoping it will be available very soon??

-- 

-+-+-+-+-

73, KC2NM
Mike Moore
mikemoore@...

-- 

-+-+-+-+-

Mike Moore

73, KC2NM
Mike Moore
mikemoore@...

Hi Mike,

I’ll be posting the Early Adopters Price later today!

Bryan K7UDR

On Sep 20, 2018, at 4:43 AM, Mike - KB0FX <mweilb@...> wrote:

Mike - KB0FX