Topics

DRAWS Image

Basil Gunn

The DRAWS image starts with a compass image and adds other HAM programs.

See "Table of Installed Programs" at this link for a list of those programs:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/config/IMAGE_README.md
/Basil

Ryan Reid <@blupanthr2> writes:

Is there a changelog between the beta image, and modifying the last Compass
release? Wondering if it is worth overwriting any settings/other
modifications I have done so far.

Ryan
K1BLU

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 4:44 PM Basil Gunn <@basil860> wrote:

Answered my own question... forgot to change dtoverlayfrom udrc to draws.
If you use the current beta image for draws the dtoverlay is set up
properly.
http://nwdig.net/downloads/
/Basil

Would love to see this table on the local wiki, rather than driving users to github. Is that possible?
73
Julian oh8stn

Douglas KI7LIK

Where can i find the newest image?  The link above is no good.

KI7LIK

Douglas KI7LIK

Thank you.

KI7LIK
Granada Estates Neighborhood Watch

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019, 22:57 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
http://images.nwdigitalradio.com/downloads/

Vince Gill

Just a question Will The NWDigital Draws digital radio workstation HAT work with Pi-Star.

On Feb 24, 2019, at 12:57 AM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Vince,
The question needs to be reversed :)

If Pi-STAR will work with a sound modem D-STAR repeater (e.g. dstarrepeater) and can be installed on the beta image provided, then yes.  However, I don't know that this work has been done.

John

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 12:30 PM Vince Gill via Groups.Io <ve3elb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just a question Will The NWDigital Draws digital radio workstation HAT work with Pi-Star.

On Feb 24, 2019, at 12:57 AM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Edmonds, WA
K7VE