Topics

DRAWS next batch?

I guess I am late to the party, when is the next run for the DRAWS?

 73

   David

John MacDonald

Bryan.... did you get my email last week?  I do not have any forwarding in my netgear router.
Do I need to add forwarding of some kind for my 70cm D-STAR and for the 2m DSTAR that you still have?

Our club is really wanting to get the 2m DSTAR module going, but, if we can get a newer module, we're willing to wait a bit.

John, K4BR

I did. But I’ve been swamped with the DRAWS project.

Email me next week and we’ll get you finished up.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR