Topics

DRAWS Technical Documents

Steve Stroh

Must this be on a site that requires a login? Why not just post in on the main NWDR site as part of the priduct info?

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 16:39 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/files/DRAWSTech.pdf

Schematic and pinout documentation.

--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@...

Michael Barnes <barnes9443@...>

If you are receiving this email, then you already have a login on the groups.io website. You had to sign up to join this forum. So, what's the issue? It's the same place the various other files related to NWDR are posted.

Michael WA7SKG

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 16:39 John D Hays - K7VE <@john_hays <mailto:@john_hays>> wrote:
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/files/DRAWSTech.pdf
Schematic and pinout documentation.
--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@... <mailto:stevestroh@...>

Dave_G0WBX <g8kbvdave@...>

I am subscribed to this group just fine (judging by the onslaught of WinLink spam, now filtered out) but I too cant see the documents as the link John posted results in a page showing a red banner at the top of the page that says:-
"You are not subscribed to this group with this email address."

I think that's because that page is not part of the "main" group.   So, what gives?

I only came here to find some tech info, at John's suggestion, as all that's publicized so far is advertising copy with no real "meat on the bone".

Dave G0WBX.

Groups.io has groups and sub-groups. We use sub-groups for topics surrounding a product or major topic.

In theory, discussions about AMBE products have a sub-groups as does one for UDRC & DRAWS. People can then subscribe to sub-groups off interest.

Main, this group, is for general topics. It sometimes gets thread that truely should be in a sub-group.

Simply join the sub-groups that interest you.

On Oct 5, 2018 07:18, "Dave_G0WBX via Groups.Io" <g8kbvdave=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am subscribed to this group just fine (judging by the onslaught of WinLink spam, now filtered out) but I too cant see the documents as the link John posted results in a page showing a red banner at the top of the page that says:-
"You are not subscribed to this group with this email address."

I think that's because that page is not part of the "main" group.   So, what gives?

I only came here to find some tech info, at John's suggestion, as all that's publicized so far is advertising copy with no real "meat on the bone".

Dave G0WBX.

Dave_G0WBX <g8kbvdave@...>

Hi John.

I'll pass thanks, if it's this fragmented and peculiar just to see basic technical spec's I wont bother.   Especially as there are viable alternatives that are indeed fully documented.

73.

Dave G0WBX.

Unsubscribe imminent.

  Re: DRAWS Technical Documents

From: John D Hays - K7VE
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2018 07:26:04 PDT

Groups.io has groups and sub-groups. We use sub-groups for topics surrounding a product or major topic.

In theory, discussions about AMBE products have a sub-groups as does one for UDRC & DRAWS. People can then subscribe to sub-groups off interest.

Main, this group, is for general topics. It sometimes gets thread that truely should be in a sub-group.

Simply join the sub-groups that interest you.
--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software:

ac8dg@...

On this schematic,  the pictorial of the 6 pin mini-din JL/JR Data Ports shows a pin layout
that very different then the 'conventional' pin number assignments.  The descriptions
seem to match the standard radio data ports of Icom/Yeasu/Alinco,  Can this be clarified.

That is correct, they match the Icon/Yaesu/Kenwood pinout. Alinco uses a DB-9 so you have to modify the Cable.

Bryan K7UDR