Topics

DRAWS Update

k7udr posted: "First units arrived Saturday, and we have been testing thru the weekend. DRAWS is fully functional and we have a few minor assembly issues to resolve before shipping.  "

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Update

by k7udr

First units arrived Saturday, and we have been testing thru the weekend. DRAWS is fully functional and we have a few minor assembly issues to resolve before shipping.

NWDR Digital Radio Amateur WorkStation

k7udr | November 5, 2018 at 1:24 pm | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1p2

http://nwdigitalradio.com/draws-update/

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

vk5zuc@...

John,
Do you recommend a specific RPi 3 model with DRAWS?
I have just ordered a 3B+ or is that overkill?
Andrew de VK5CV

You can't have overkill :)

Raspberry Pi 2, 3, or 3+ should all be fine.  The more CPU power can go to applications.

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018, 17:03 <vk5zuc@... wrote:
John,
Do you recommend a specific RPi 3 model with DRAWS?
I have just ordered a 3B+ or is that overkill?
Andrew de VK5CV

Daniel Corwin

does this ship with battery or is that a CVS run lol?

Included.