Topics

DRAWS™ Cases have moved to production!

k7udr posted: "We evaluated the latest samples last week and have approved them for production. Estimated delivery is 6-8 weeks, so we hope to be shipping by the end of the year. Both Early Adopter and Production Cases are now available for pre-order. We were able to"

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Cases have moved to production!

by k7udr

We evaluated the latest samples last week and have approved them for production. Estimated delivery is 6-8 weeks, so we hope to be shipping by the end of the year. Both Early Adopter and Production Cases are now available for pre-order.

We were able to provide a fan option for both Cases. We tested with this 25mm 5VDC Fan which provides ~10 Deg C temperature reduction when pushing into the case and is silent.

Maker Focus PI-FAN

I'll publish complete thermal results for the Pi 3 & 4 later this week.

Kingston, WA
K7VE