Topics

DV3000 / U

ka1mzy@...

Am I the only one confused as to why these appear to be the same thing, but have a 20$ Price difference?

I'm 100% confused now.

Is one USB?  I dont get it other than that :)

DV3000UD-STAR DV USBDV3000DS$119.95BUY
DV3000D-STAR DV Add On Card for UDRX/R-PiDV3000DS$99.95Cart

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

The DV3000U is USB, the DV3000 is GPIO -- watch for more information in the next 24 hours (you happened on the shop as its being prepared for the DV3000U)

The USB device was discussed here http://nwdigitalradio.com/pacificon-2014 while still under development.

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 7:40 PM, ka1mzy@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Am I the only one confused as to why these appear to be the same thing, but have a 20$ Price difference?

I'm 100% confused now.

Is one USB?  I dont get it other than that :)

DV3000UD-STAR DV USBDV3000DS$119.95BUY
DV3000D-STAR DV Add On Card for UDRX/R-PiDV3000DS$99.95Cart
Cart
Visit the post for more.
Preview by Yahoo

ka1mzy@...

Now I understand.

The PDF was the same for each one so I didnt get it.

Now I got it!