Topics

DVAPor DV-mega?

Randy Wilkinson <randy@...>

I'll be polite on behalf of Brian and John.

This is the group for discussion of the UDRX-440 and other products from the smart people at NW Digital Radio.  It is probably not appropriate to ask what are the best alternative choices to the UDRX-440.  That is what your question is asking.

My I suggest you join us on the Raspberry Pi D-STAR net tonight at 7pm pacific time on D-STAR reflector 35C.  You'll meet lots of other hams that have already done what you are asking about.  Your question will be welcomed there.

Randy-W4LKS
Spokane. WA

On 4/13/2015 6:34 AM, ka1mxl@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:

I am waiting on my 51A to arrive and thought I would get a jump on setting up a hot spot at home and something I can take mobile on the road.

I see that I have a choice between the DVAP and the DV-MEGA. What are the pros-cons to using either one? Is either refereed over the other?

Any other input or suggestions?