Topics

Forum Etiquette

bhhoyer@...

To all,

The purpose of the forum is for you to ask questions about the UDR and post your thoughts on Digital Amateur Radio. In addition, we use it to gain insight into how you want to use the UDR so we can prioritize our development.

To Michael E Fox,

This is your second attempt to hijack one of my threads. There will not be a third.

Feel free to start your own thread, where you may wax eloquently about your vision. I am not in disagreement with your technical position and there are other experimenters looking for similar functionality.

Cheers,
Bryan K7UDR