Topics

FT-857d Will not transmit on digital modes?? #draws #support

Justin Clark (KJ7JSC)

AX.25 is working with YAAC. I am able to send and recieve packets.

But when i try digital modes, WSJTX and FlDigi, i can only recieve. I did stop AX.25 and still nothing. Any ideas on things i can check or try?

Did you use DRAWS™ Manager to set up the ports? Is it keying? Are you getting audio out?

What are the symptoms and configuration settings?

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019, 20:00 <jstnsclark@...> wrote:
AX.25 is working with YAAC. I am able to send and recieve packets.

But when i try digital modes, WSJTX and FlDigi, i can only recieve. I did stop AX.25 and still nothing. Any ideas on things i can check or try?

Justin Clark (KJ7JSC)

I believe its just not keying the PTT. Im only using the data 6pin mDin. If i add a cat ctl cable it should fix my problems. i thought i could just use the data cable, but thats to much configuring for me to figure out, so i will purchase one and see if i can get it with that connected also.