Topics

Fw: 2015 MicroHams Digital Conference, Redmond, WA, Saturday, 3/21

Mark Thompson <wb9qzb_groups@...>

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Philip Moscinski
To: Mark Thompson Sent: Sunday, February 1, 2015 3:08 PM
Subject: 2015 MicroHams Digital Conference

MicroHams has just opened up on-line registration for our Digital Conference (MHDC).

Thanks for all your help in the past in getting the word out for the Digital Conference.

Anything you can do to get this in the right hands would be appreciated!

Saturday, March 21

MicroHams Digital Conference.  Redmond, WA.
This is an ARRL sanctioned event.

This event draws Hams from all over the Northwest as well as other parts of the country!
Our conference blog which is linked on our home page gives details on past and present conferences.

Best Regards & 73's
Phil Moscinski N2EU
President MicroHams ARC