Topics

GPL source code

Jerald A DeLong <kd4yal@...>

Good Morning,

I am interested in your product and I would like to know were I could
download the following:

* complete toolchain that made the kernel and applications be compiled
(gcc, binutils, libc)

* tools to build a custom firmware.

* kernel sources with patches to make it run on this specific
hardware, this does not include binary drivers

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

Best regards, Jerald A DeLong, KD4YAL

"k7udr" <bhhoyer@...>

As the product is still in active development, the information you need will not be released until a month or two after first customer shipped. Thanks for your patience.

Bryan

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., Jerald A DeLong <kd4yal@...> wrote:

Good Morning,

I am interested in your product and I would like to know were I could
download the following:

* complete toolchain that made the kernel and applications be compiled
(gcc, binutils, libc)

* tools to build a custom firmware.

* kernel sources with patches to make it run on this specific
hardware, this does not include binary drivers

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

Best regards, Jerald A DeLong, KD4YAL

Jerald A DeLong <kd4yal@...>

Bryan,

Thank you for the information.

Would you foresee Amateur Community participation in future firmware releases?

Jerry, KD4YAL