Topics

Hello! I can't wait!

udrc@...

Just got my UDRC-II tonight and slapped it onto my RPi 3B+, looking through note to find the proper image file to use as it says I should not use the Raspian Jesse image.

Quick Question. Hoping my RPi will be the perfect portable digital workstation, as I can get it up on +12volts for car or remote use. I see success stories with Direwolf as a full TNC both command and KISS, and I saw FLDIGI for PSK-31 and the like. Anyone doing JT modes, with something like WSJT-X?

Just happy to have a new RPi Toy for HAM use :-)

N7CKY