Topics

HELP....can't get my DV3000 connected to my RPi board to run ircddbgateway and dummyrepeater!

grahamc64@...

Hi All,

I am now at the end of my tether with trying to get my DV3000 connected to my RPi board to run ircddbgateway and dummyrepeater!

I am a total novice as far as linux is concerned so all I really want is a total idiots guide (me being the total idiot) with step by step instructions of what I meed to install, where and how I download the packages, how and into what directories I need to install them and how to get it all working at the end!

I have tried following the really good companion guide from AmateurLogic but as it states it "isn't intended to be a complete UNIX manual" which is, what I guess, I really need.

I have tried following other suggestions but I am really not getting anywhere.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE does anyone have a complete guide for someone like me.

Hopefully awaiting a reply from my saviour

Graham

G7LMF