From: "k4rjj@..."
To: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:08 PM
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] How can I get involved? Alpha/Beta?

How can I get involved?  Alpha/Beta?

Ronny
K4RJJ

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Matthew and Ronny,

All alpha work is internal to the core development team.  Early beta work will be limited to the core development team, later beta will involve a few selected individuals some of whom we have already identified (internally), there may be a possibility for a very limited 1-4 additional people in the beta phase.

If you would like to make a proposal to participate, contact me directly via email.

We are not looking for people who are just looking for early access to the UDR56K-4.  Being a small startup we will be very selective on beta testers. Here are things that might get a favorable ranking in our beta list:

1. Since in depth beta testing requires making hardware available, we'll need to work out the terms for having access to hardware.
2. We are specifically interested in people who have a track record of developing open source amateur radio related software or hardware and have something specific they want to build and test.
3. Commitment to devote significant time to the project.
4. Provide feedback and documentation of efforts to the core team.

Thank you for asking.