Topics

If you will be in Seattle, March 24th -- Get tickets now. <SOLD OUT!>:

Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...>

You would THINK that they would reserve a few tickets for those wanting to attend from out of state!

73's

    - Greg –

KL7EV

I think how fast it sold out was a surprise to the event organizer (that's not me), but it is a 1st come, 1st served situation.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...> wrote:

You would THINK that they would reserve a few tickets for those wanting to attend from out of state!

73's

    - Greg –

KL7EV

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Let's buy a keg and set up a streaming display at Jimmy Jack's.  This could be an opportunity for quite a memorable gathering...

On Jan 25, 2018 14:15, "John D Hays - K7VE" <john@...> wrote:
I think how fast it sold out was a surprise to the event organizer (that's not me), but it is a 1st come, 1st served situation.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...> wrote:

You would THINK that they would reserve a few tickets for those wanting to attend from out of state!

73's

    - Greg –

KL7EV

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Kenny Richards

I don't think the organizers expected things to sell out quite this quickly.....

Kenny Richards

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Bill Vodall <wa7nwp@...> wrote:
Let's buy a keg and set up a streaming display at Jimmy Jack's.  This could be an opportunity for quite a memorable gathering...

​That sounds like fun! Except I have to be there to produce the video stream... ;-)

On Jan 25, 2018 14:15, "John D Hays - K7VE" <john@...> wrote:
I think how fast it sold out was a surprise to the event organizer (that's not me), but it is a 1st come, 1st served situation.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...> wrote:

You would THINK that they would reserve a few tickets for those wanting to attend from out of state!

73's

    - Greg –

KL7EV

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

rob@...

We know y’all are rock stars… just add another show! <g>

I don't think the organizers expected things to sell out quite this quickly.....

Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...>

Do you need any VOLUNTEERS, to help with the video stream!? (Since I can’t purchase a ticket to attend?!!!)

Let's buy a keg and set up a streaming display at Jimmy Jack's.  This could be an opportunity for quite a memorable gathering...

​That sounds like fun! Except I have to be there to produce the video stream... ;-)

On Jan 25, 2018 14:15, "John D Hays - K7VE" <john@...> wrote:

I think how fast it sold out was a surprise to the event organizer (that's not me), but it is a 1st come, 1st served situation.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...> wrote:

You would THINK that they would reserve a few tickets for those wanting to attend from out of state!

73's

    - Greg –

KL7EV

Edmonds, WA

K7VE

Kenny Richards

Greg,

Thank you for the offer, but we have that side of things fully staff. I'm afraid there isn't any 'extra' spots for people volunteering either, the room is completely booked at this point.

73,
Kenny