Topics

ircDDB dashboard not displaying links

Ken Jamrogowicz

Recently my dashboard has stopped displaying links except briefly when they change status. Not sure if this is related to a Windows update ? because this used to work.  The links display OK in the G4KLX remote control app (although I seem to recall that the web page does not display when the remote control app is active).

It's this dashboard
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/Configuring-ircDDBgateway#Dashboard

= = =
Probably unrelated ... but when I went to restart the dashboard I found this warning message:
May 11 18:59:47 DSTAR-GW irc-node-dashboard[558]: (node:558) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 line listeners added. Use emitt...

Isn't it ircDDBGateway, not ircDDB? Two different animals.

--Fran

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:27 PM, Ken Jamrogowicz via Groups.Io <ke2n@...> wrote:
Recently my dashboard has stopped displaying links except briefly when they change status. Not sure if this is related to a Windows update ? because this used to work.  The links display OK in the G4KLX remote control app (although I seem to recall that the web page does not display when the remote control app is active).

It's this dashboard
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/Configuring-ircDDBgateway#Dashboard

= = =
Probably unrelated ... but when I went to restart the dashboard I found this warning message:
May 11 18:59:47 DSTAR-GW irc-node-dashboard[558]: (node:558) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 line listeners added. Use emitt...

Ken Jamrogowicz

Actually It’s ircDDBGateway *Dashboard*

And it’s from the NW Digital web pages.

Ken Jamrogowicz

Just to clarify - when the status of linking changes, the web page produced by the dashboard is correct. This lasts for 5-20 seconds and then the list of linked stations disappears. The headers are still there but no data table.  If I unlink or link one of the repeaters, the table comes back but only lasts 5-20 seconds then disappears.