Topics

Linux in the Ham Shack tonight

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

At 6 PM (I think it starts at 6:15) Pacific Time tonight (9/4), I will be interviewed, live, by the "Linux in the Ham Shack" podcast http://stream.blacksparrowmedia.net:8008/lhslive about the UDR56K and NW Digital Radio

http://lhspodcast.info/

Kenny Richards <richark@...>

I just noticed the podcast with John's interview is posted now.

73,
Kenny, KU7M