Topics

Looking for information to build Analog/Digital Hotspot

N9UMJ

I've heard some chatter about an analog hotspot, I believe it was an mmdvm-urdc, I would like to find out more and to see if there are any boards already available the could shield to a pi?

I saw where NW Digital had a urdc board for Dstar, is this something that could be used or is another board or an arduino required.

I would like to add one to my DR1x repeater and have another as a mobile hotspot?

Thanks for all replies

Rick N9UMJ

Lloyd Mitchell

I suggest you look into the STM32 type boards for the repeater.

One is the http://www.repeater-builder.com/products/stm32-dvm.html board for the repeater interface

I highly suggest the DV-MEGA with a rasp pi as the mobile unit both of the boards can perform very well with the Pi-Star Firmware http://www.pistar.uk/index.php

There are many other boards and setup, but this one I have found to work with minimal other interfaces or mobile routers

KO4L Lloyd