Topics

New poll for UniversalDigitalRadio

UniversalDigitalRadio@...

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the UniversalDigitalRadio group:
For Developers Only: Which repository do you prefer?
Created by: bhhoyer
  1. SourceForge
  2. GitHub
  3. Other

Thanks!

John Hansen <coastalchip@...>

I get an error when I tried to access this.  It said I needed to be a moderator to perform this function.  I honestly don't care a lot which is selected, though I tend to use bitbucket myself.

John W2FS

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM, <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the UniversalDigitalRadio group:
For Developers Only: Which repository do you prefer?
Created by: bhhoyer
  1. SourceForge
  2. GitHub
  3. Other

Thanks!

n0jy <n0jy@...>

You may already know this, but it tells me I need to be a moderator to "perform this action".

Jerry
N0JY

On 9/23/2014 12:52 PM, UniversalDigitalRadio@... wrote:

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the UniversalDigitalRadio group:
For Developers Only: Which repository do you prefer?
Created by: bhhoyer
  1. SourceForge
  2. GitHub
  3. Other

Thanks!

Steve <yahoo-udr@...>

What about keeping this in the Northwest?

Other ... osuosl.org for example.

Go Beavers!

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the UniversalDigitalRadio group:

For Developers Only:

Which repository do you prefer?
Created by: bhhoyer

Thanks!

mathisono@...

Github!!!!!!!

73 kj6dzb

Jeff Francis™ <jeff@...>

  I'm not a developer on this project, but I've used github quite a bit for others.  Way better than SourceForge (though admittedly, my SourceForge experience is a little dated).

Jeff N0GQ

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM, mathisono@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Github!!!!!!!

73 kj6dzb

--
-=jeff=-

jimbo <jmsrandazzo@...>

go ducks

On 9/23/2014 11:55 AM, Steve yahoo-udr@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:

What about keeping this in the Northwest?

Other ... osuosl.org for example.

Go Beavers!

> Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the UniversalDigitalRadio group:
>

> For Developers Only:
>

> Which repository do you prefer?
> Created by: bhhoyer

> Thanks!

Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...>

I've only used SourceForge and Github extensively. For a time I played
with Lanuchpad, but that is all I did, played. For Hamlib and Xdx I
really prefer to direct people to GitHub for browsing code on the Web
and for receiving pull requests from them. For tarball releases,
SourceForge still has the edge over GitHub as their get a Zip file
function just grabs the entire repo, not the Autotools generated tarball
that is ready to build as can be hosted at SF.net.

73, Nate