[New post] Backorder Status:

k7udr posted: "All DRAWS Early Adopter Cases have been shipped. All DRAWS Production Cases have been shipped. If you did not receive your case, or a Tracking Number, contact sales@... with your order number. We will be shipping ne"

New post on NW Digital Radio

Backorder Status:

by k7udr

All DRAWS Early Adopter Cases have been shipped.

All DRAWS Production Cases have been shipped.

If you did not receive your case, or a Tracking Number, contact sales@... with your order number.

We will be shipping new kit orders next, and Turnkey orders in March.

Thanks for your patience. Things should be running smoothly going forward.

k7udr | February 17, 2021 at 11:58 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-2aj

http://nwdigitalradio.com/backorder-status/