Topics

[New post] DRAWS™ Cases Moving to Production!

k7udr posted: "The final prototypes have arrived and have been checked for assembly. We are moving to the production order this week, after final touch-up, so we should have cases ready to ship in 6-8 Weeks. We will post an assembly video soon. Excuse the Kitchen "

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Cases Moving to Production!

by k7udr

The final prototypes have arrived and have been checked for assembly. We are moving to the production order this week, after final touch-up, so we should have cases ready to ship in 6-8 Weeks.

We will post an assembly video soon.

Excuse the Kitchen Counter Photos, I wanted you to see the final Case design. Both Cases support the Pi 3 or 4.

Thanks for your patience,
Bryan K7UDR

Early Adopter Case, with the GPS Antenna on the side, mounted on a Pi 3:

Production Case, with the GPS Antenna on the end, mounted on a Pi 4:

Top View, Both Cases:

k7udr | September 28, 2020 at 4:09 pm | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-229

http://nwdigitalradio.com/draws-cases-moving-to-production/