Topics

[New post] DRAWS™ Digital Radio Amateur Workstation Early Adopter Sale

Steve

Will there also be an acrylic case available?

NW Digital Radio wrote on 09/21/2018 06:03 AM:

Post : DRAWS™ Digital Radio Amateur Workstation Early Adopter Sale
Author : k7udr
Categories : DRAWS, UDRC
We are Now Accepting Orders for DRAWS™ !
Early adopters can purchase the DRAWS board for $129.95, a $20 discount along with the companion GPS/LNA Antenna for $9.95, a $5 discount.
Delivery will be in early October. We will release an image with preloaded applications at that time.
Here's the Product Brief:
DRAWS ( http://nwdigitalradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DRAWS.pdf )

There will be a metal case, custom designed for it.