[New post] Early Adopter Cases:

k7udr posted: "We've had many recent orders for Early Adopter Cases. We have enough to fulfill all backorders and once we've shipped them all this week, we'll see how many are left. New orders will be filled i the order received. We have suspended ordering at this ti"

New post on NW Digital Radio

Early Adopter Cases:

by k7udr

We've had many recent orders for Early Adopter Cases. We have enough to fulfill all backorders and once we've shipped them all this week, we'll see how many are left. New orders will be filled in the order received.

We have suspended ordering at this time.

k7udr | February 2, 2021 at 1:05 pm | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-29g

http://nwdigitalradio.com/early-adopter-cases/