Topics

[New post] Hamvention is Upon US

John Hays posted: "Hamvention begins Friday and we will be there again this year. Come by booth 1105 and visit with Bryan and John about the current status of the DRAWS System."

New post on NW Digital Radio

Hamvention is Upon US

by John Hays

Hamvention begins Friday and we will be there again this year.

Come by booth 1105 and visit with Bryan and John about the current status of the DRAWS System.

John Hays | May 14, 2019 at 6:52 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1Hg

http://nwdigitalradio.com/hamvention-is-upon-us/

Steve Stroh

Perhaps you could share the current status of DRAWS with those of us who cannot make it to Hamvention this year.

--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@...