Topics

[New post] Shipping Status Update #draws #case #shipping

k7udr posted: "We do not have a definitive ship date for Aluminum Cases yet, as a few details are being worked out. Acrylic cases are available from C4Labs here: DRAWSCase DRAWS Boards are in assembly and will ship when we return from Dayton. Subscribe to th"

New post on NW Digital Radio

Shipping Status Update

by k7udr

We do not have a definitive ship date for Aluminum Cases yet, as a few details are being worked out.

Acrylic cases are available from C4Labs here:

DRAWSCase

DRAWS Boards are in assembly and will ship when we return from Dayton.

Subscribe to the Blog to receive updates.

k7udr | May 7, 2019 at 7:13 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1GM

Allen Lee

Purchased the case from C4, very nice. Cancel my preorder of aluminum case. Thanks

Please use the form on the support page and include your order number.

On Fri, May 10, 2019, 17:39 Allen Lee <alee@...> wrote:
Purchased the case from C4, very nice. Cancel my preorder of aluminum case. Thanks

Dave Slotter

Hi,

Is there any date for shipping of the D.R.A.W.S. aluminum cases yet? I was hoping to have one by Field Day, as I brought my Raspberry Pi with D.R.A.W.S. hat to FD, naked, because no case had arrived.

Please advise, and thanks.

-Dave