Topics

newbie question #draws

Douglas

My draws hat came in the mail today.  Where do i put the sd card for the hat itself?

Thanks

Craig Gilbreath

What was your order date?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 15:59 Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:
My draws hat came in the mail today.  Where do i put the sd card for the hat itself?

Thanks

The SD Card goes in the Raspberry Pi -- the software runs on the Pi to drive the DRAWS™ HAT.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 1:59 PM Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:
My draws hat came in the mail today.  Where do i put the sd card for the hat itself?

Thanks

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Douglas

Thank you.

KI7LIK
Granada Estates Neighborhood Watch

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 14:06 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
The SD Card goes in the Raspberry Pi -- the software runs on the Pi to drive the DRAWS™ HAT.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 1:59 PM Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:
My draws hat came in the mail today.  Where do i put the sd card for the hat itself?

Thanks

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Douglas

I have a pi that i already have an sd card with the os loaded.  Would i be able to either put another partition to the current card, write a new card or how will it work?

Your simplest path is to burn a new SD card with the image from.  http://images.nwdigitalradio.com/downloads/

BTW, send follow ups to udrc@...

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:39 PM John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:
[...]

I thought i was.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:43 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

[...]

I have the hat in hand.  The order date was sometime in december and shipped in the past week.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 14:02 Craig Gilbreath <w5zym73@...> wrote:
What was your order date?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 15:59 Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:
My draws hat came in the mail today.  Where do i put the sd card for the hat itself?

Thanks

Douglas

Edited

I made a new topic to urdc.  It is awaiting moderation as i am a new member of that group.  I am very new and have learned alot about linux command line.  Thanks to everyone who does so much work in helping me and others.

Mike - KB0FX

The Mirco SD card plugs into the Raspberry Pi. The DRAWs card is a Pi Hat and it plugs onto the GPIO header connector on the Raspberry Pi. You connect 12 volts DC to the Pi Hat which powers the Pi via the GPIO connector.