Topics

newbie question #draws

Douglas

My draws hat came in the mail today.  Where do i put the sd card for the hat itself?

Thanks

Craig Gilbreath

What was your order date?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 15:59 Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:
My draws hat came in the mail today.  Where do i put the sd card for the hat itself?

Thanks

The SD Card goes in the Raspberry Pi -- the software runs on the Pi to drive the DRAWS™ HAT.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 1:59 PM Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:

Thanks

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Douglas

Thank you.

KI7LIK
Granada Estates Neighborhood Watch

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 14:06 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
The SD Card goes in the Raspberry Pi -- the software runs on the Pi to drive the DRAWS™ HAT.

Thanks

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Douglas

I have a pi that i already have an sd card with the os loaded.  Would i be able to either put another partition to the current card, write a new card or how will it work?

KI7LIK

Thanks

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Your simplest path is to burn a new SD card with the image from.  http://images.nwdigitalradio.com/downloads/

BTW, send follow ups to udrc@...

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:30 PM Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:
I have a pi that i already have an sd card with the os loaded.  Would i be able to either put another partition to the current card, write a new card or how will it work?

KI7LIK

Thanks

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:39 PM John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:
Your simplest path is to burn a new SD card with the image from.  http://images.nwdigitalradio.com/downloads/

KI7LIK

Thanks

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Douglas

I thought i was.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:43 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:39 PM John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:

KI7LIK

Thanks

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA
K7VE

--

Douglas

I have the hat in hand.  The order date was sometime in december and shipped in the past week.

KI7LIK

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 14:02 Craig Gilbreath <w5zym73@...> wrote:
What was your order date?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 15:59 Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:

Thanks

Douglas

Edited

I made a new topic to urdc.  It is awaiting moderation as i am a new member of that group.  I am very new and have learned alot about linux command line.  Thanks to everyone who does so much work in helping me and others.

Mike - KB0FX

The Mirco SD card plugs into the Raspberry Pi. The DRAWs card is a Pi Hat and it plugs onto the GPIO header connector on the Raspberry Pi. You connect 12 volts DC to the Pi Hat which powers the Pi via the GPIO connector.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 3:59 PM Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:

Thanks