Topics

No response from radio PTT

David Joseph

Moderator -- This discussion should be moved to https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/ambe where ThumbDV/AMBEserver topics are covered (including community discussion of BlueDV)

Hello,

Got BlueDV going and computer PTT working fine, parrot audio fine.

Have tried several variations of the Radio PTT settings but cannot get PTT to work from it.

See my configuation screen capture.  Believe radio settings to be correct.

Please advise

Thanks,
Dave W1AMX

David Joseph

Ok. Thanks for info.

Dave

On 1/2/18 at 7:41 PM, David Joseph wrote:

*Moderator -- This discussion should be moved to * *https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/ambe where ThumbDV/AMBEserver topics are covered (including community discussion of BlueDV)*

Hello,

Got BlueDV going and computer PTT working fine, parrot audio fine.

Have tried several variations of the Radio PTT settings but cannot get PTT to work from it.

See my configuation screen capture.  Believe radio settings to be correct.

Please advise

Thanks,
Dave W1AMX

Antonio Gonzalez

Thanks very much Dave, all work correctly, congratulations to radio-groups team for your job.