Topics

PAPA System Net this Thursday

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

The PAPA System (http://www.papasys.com/) has invited me to participate on their net this Thursday on D-PLUS REF012C at 8PM Pacific (0300Z).

Apparently there is a lot of discussion about the UDR56K in Southern California.

I will be giving a general overview of the genesis, technology, and applications for the UDR56K, followed by a Q&A for net check-ins.

Since this will be "on the air" over amateur radio, I will not be able to provide any responses to questions related to sales or support.

The net can be accessed for check-in on REF012C. REF012 is also available as an audio feed at http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=5429

Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...>

I'll try to check in using my IC-91A via the W8TEN node here, but I can't promise I won't fall asleep durig the net (or before). I will probably be on that net the Thursday before Field Day (the 21) as I took a couple days off work to make sure I got the weekend off.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

<http://k7ve.org/blog> <http://twitter.com/#!/john_hays>
<http://www.facebook.com/john.d.hays>