Von: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
[mailto:UniversalDigitalRadio@...] Im Auftrag von Bryan Hoyer
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Mai 2014 14:39
An: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Betreff: Re: [UniversalDigitalRadio] PAVE/PAWS (Over-The-Horizon radar -
shades of the woodpecker - in reverse!)

We use the CMX991 IQ Transceiver which can operate from 100MHz to 1GHz,
but that doesn't mean the whole radio design works over that range.

The most likely next band will be 220MHz but as John says, we'll have to
see how sales/revenue go.

Bryan K7UDR

On May 1, 2014, at 11:52 PM, siegfried jackstien
<siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

Would it be possible to expand the frequency range to 23 cm???

What tuner chip (rx and tx) do you use???

Why restricted to 1000 megs??

(there are now such nice wideband rx tx chips available from 300 megs to 3
gigs ... any plans to "upgrade" the hardware?!?

Or are you already using such a chip (and you had just to change the soft
for a wider tuning range and maybe change a few components)???

Greetz

Dg9bfc

Sigi