Topics

AW: AW: AW: PAVE/PAWS (Over-The-Horizon radar - shades of the woodpecker - in reverse!)

"siegfried jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...>

Ok ok ... I justwas thinking out loud ...

Just thought with a different tuner chip it would be A LOT better

And now in these sdr days ... it should be an easy task (yes not as easy as
baking cakes ... but can be solved)

So we use the udr as "user digital radio" (70cm only) ... and next release
will be 3budr (or something like that) for "sysops" :-)

Greetz

Dg9bfc

Sigi

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----