Topics

Photo of finished product.

"perryc" <canoeman@...>

Since these are now up for order, does anyone actually have a photograph of the finished radio other then the animated concept gif.
Be nice to actually see one before buying one.

"k7udr" <bhhoyer@...>

Hi Perry,

The tooling for the cases has not been committed, so there is no final photo.

As I have said before, this is a pre-order for planning purposes. We will not be accepting dollar commitments until we are in the manufacturing queu and the design has been finalized.

Cheers,
Bryan K7UDR