Topics

programming APIs

Kristoff Bonne <kristoff@...>

Hi,

Is there already information available how to write applications for the UDR?

As the c2gmsk modem (codec2 gmsk modem) has now been converted into an API, I would be interested to know if it is possible to get it into the UDR. Are there any APIs in the radio, e.g. to do GMSK modulation/demodulation?

73
kristoff - ON1ARF

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Kristoff,

Basic programming is simply building on ARM Debian (soft float Wheezy, ala Raspberry Pi is a good starting point.).  Our approach to modems is to develop a socket interface for each, with higher level protocols on top of sockets.

We are still refining the low level driver code that talks to the hardware, so the final API is not ready yet.  Stay tuned.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Kristoff Bonne <kristoff@...> wrote:

Hi,

Is there already information available how to write applications for the
UDR?

As the c2gmsk modem (codec2 gmsk modem) has now been converted into an
API, I would be interested to know if it is possible to get it into the
UDR. Are there any APIs in the radio, e.g. to do GMSK
modulation/demodulation?

73
kristoff - ON1ARF

__._,