Topics

re dvthumb dongle

Dave Austin

hi is it possible to use dvthumb dongle with bluedv  software please and how do i config the software very greatful dave m0dkr..

Yes the ThumbDV can be used with the newer Betas of BlueDV for Windows -- see http://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv-windows/ -- about half way down the page.

Merle Watts

Bluedv works good with thumbdv.  Just plug in usb and install bluedv for windows.  Then go through the setup.  Works for dstar and dmr.  Fusion is not working yet

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Dave Austin

very greatful for getting back still dont seem to get it to work do i have to upgrade the firmware very greatful again?

On 3 November 2017 at 19:00, Merle Watts <elremx@...> wrote:
Bluedv works good with thumbdv.  Just plug in usb and install bluedv for windows.  Then go through the setup.  Works for dstar and dmr.  Fusion is not working yet

There is no firmware. 

Go to the file section of the AMBE subgroup in this group. There is a test program for ThumbDV. If it passes that, then it is likely a configuration issue or a weak USB port. 

On Nov 4, 2017 09:17, "Dave Austin" <davem0dkr@...> wrote:
very greatful for getting back still dont seem to get it to work do i have to upgrade the firmware very greatful again?

On 3 November 2017 at 19:00, Merle Watts <elremx@...> wrote: