Topics

SECOND Request Re: [nw-digital-radio] [New post] Shipping Status Update #draws #case #shipping

Dave Slotter

Is there any date for shipping of the cases? My previous email to the group has went unanswered for two weeks.

--
Dave Slotter, W3DJS

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 8:42 AM Dave Slotter <slotter@...> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any date for shipping of the D.R.A.W.S. aluminum cases yet? I was hoping to have one by Field Day, as I brought my Raspberry Pi with D.R.A.W.S. hat to FD, naked, because no case had arrived.

Please advise, and thanks.

-Dave

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 10:05 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Please use the form on the support page and include your order number.

On Fri, May 10, 2019, 17:39 Allen Lee <alee@...> wrote:
Purchased the case from C4, very nice. Cancel my preorder of aluminum case. Thanks

As previously mentioned, updates will be provided when we have solid information on when the manufacturer will be able to deliver.  We have gone through some revisions, and the layout of the new Pi 4 requires yet another revision, but it is being worked.

Any personal requests should go to the support form at the bottom of http://nwdigitalradio.com/support/
where it can be handled by sales/customer service.  Be sure to include the order number.

Also UDRC/DRAWS™ topics should go to https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 4:16 PM Dave Slotter <slotter@...> wrote:
Is there any date for shipping of the cases? My previous email to the group has went unanswered for two weeks.

--
Dave Slotter, W3DJS

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 8:42 AM Dave Slotter <slotter@...> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any date for shipping of the D.R.A.W.S. aluminum cases yet? I was hoping to have one by Field Day, as I brought my Raspberry Pi with D.R.A.W.S. hat to FD, naked, because no case had arrived.

Please advise, and thanks.

-Dave

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 10:05 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Please use the form on the support page and include your order number.

On Fri, May 10, 2019, 17:39 Allen Lee <alee@...> wrote:
Purchased the case from C4, very nice. Cancel my preorder of aluminum case. Thanks

Kingston, WA
K7VE

K4SPB

Ok but early adopters have old hats and old pis so where are those cases