Topics

Server dont start Img file anyone ?

oderljunga@...

I intalled everything as manual said on my img from http://www.westerndstar.co.uk/html/downloads.html

Reason is that i already have it configured with my 3g dongle and (sakis3g) and so on .. :-)

I get response from dv3000 :python AMBEtest2.py

seems alright but it say wrote 17 bytes ,, not 5 bytes as in the example .

So question is: what am i doing wrong ? Anyone have a prebuilt img ?

Kindly

SA7ADV /Kristian

( if you have a lot of time you may have acesss to my rasp remote , for help me )

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Please post the output of AMBEtest2.py

Did you download and build dv3000d?

Is dv3000d running?

What program are you using?  DummyRepeater,  AMBEtools, ... and are you running them on the Pi or remotely?

http://nwdigitalradio.com/preparing-the-raspberry-pi-for-dv3000-applications

Pull down the ALSA version of DummyRepeater if running on Pi.