Topics

Shipping

Andy Pagoota

Ordered my ThumbDV yesterday. Any idea how long it takes for shipping to North Carolina?

Richard W4JXA

I had one sent to South Carolina. As I recall it took 4 days . Maybe check the mail on Friday. Great product, I have several of them. Keep one with me along with àn OTG cable

W4JXA Richard 73

mike tabb <Kk4lyn@...>

If you use bluedv how did you get bm to work on dmr

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 10:23 AM Richard W4JXA via Groups.Io <w4jxa=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I had one sent to South Carolina. As I recall it took 4 days . Maybe check the mail on Friday. Great product, I have several of them. Keep one with me along with àn OTG cable

W4JXA Richard 73

Your order is being processed and expect that it will go out today or tomorrow.  At the time it is fulfilled, and email with a tracking number will go to the email address that was associated with the order at the time the order was placed.

The orders are sent US Mail and it will leave from Friday Harbor, WA and travel to North Carolina.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:50 AM <w4wno@...> wrote:
Ordered my ThumbDV yesterday. Any idea how long it takes for shipping to North Carolina?

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Andy Pagoota

Thanks for the information, John. A friend bought this for me as a gift, so you have 2 email addresses. One is associated with his card and the other is mine which was entered on the "Ship To" side of the form. Is there any way I can assure that I get that email at w4wno@... instead of him?

On 10/17/2018 12:52 PM, John D Hays - K7VE wrote:
Your order is being processed and expect that it will go out today or tomorrow.  At the time it is fulfilled, and email with a tracking number will go to the email address that was associated with the order at the time the order was placed.

The orders are sent US Mail and it will leave from Friday Harbor, WA and travel to North Carolina.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:50 AM <w4wno@...> wrote:
Ordered my ThumbDV yesterday. Any idea how long it takes for shipping to North Carolina?

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Raymond Burns

Mine took about a week

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 11:50 AM <w4wno@...> wrote:
Ordered my ThumbDV yesterday. Any idea how long it takes for shipping to North Carolina?

Richard W4JXA

Just use the drop down on the left, select DMR then enter the TG, ie 3100, hit the connect switch, then green telephone symbol, quick key for immediate access

W4JXA Richard 73

Mike Moore

I googled "OTG cable".  Do you use that to attach the ThumbDV to your cell phone?  BlueDV?  73, KC2NM

Mike Moore
mikemoore@...
Cell, Text (585) 721-0011
Google Voice (585) 310-1812

Richard W4JXA

Yes. On the go cable. Not all cell phones can use an OTG. My phones are Samsung  J7 and a J3. Most one to two year old Cells are able to use them. Battery drain on mine runs 10 to 15 percent per hour running Thumb dv, on average.

W4JXA Richard 73