Topics

T/R turnaround time and PA turn on time

"Reid" <reid.crowe@...>

First, I apologize if this has already been covered and I missed it in my searching.

What is the transmit receive switching time going to be?

Also, how long does it take the PA to come up to full power?

73,

Reid N0RC

"k7udr" <bhhoyer@...>

I don't have final numbers yet as their is some tradeoff in the PLL loop filters of settling time vs phase noise.

Our goal is to meet the full power spec of 1.5msec.

Bryan

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "Reid" <reid.crowe@...> wrote:

First, I apologize if this has already been covered and I missed it in my searching.

What is the transmit receive switching time going to be?

Also, how long does it take the PA to come up to full power?

73,

Reid N0RC

Reid Crowe <reid.crowe@...>

Thanks! What is the target for the T/R switch time?

-Reid