Topics

Tech support

Bruce Hymon

Webpage indicates to ask query tech support here. I has a draws hat that I had working and made contacts. I powered it up and saw smoke coming from the unit and now it won’t boot up. Can I get the unit repaired?

Bruce Hymon
K8CJM

Hi Bruce,

Your message has been forwarded to the right person at NW Digital Radio, who will contact you about your DRAWS™ HAT.

The forums are indeed for help with general technical questions, thank you.

There is also a form at the bottom of http://nwdigitalradio.com/support for order and warranty queries.

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 5:03 PM Bruce Hymon <Hymonb@...> wrote:
Webpage indicates to ask query tech support here. I has a draws hat that I had working and made contacts. I powered it up and saw smoke coming from the unit and now it won’t boot up. Can I get the unit repaired?

Bruce Hymon
K8CJM

Edmonds, WA
K7VE