Topics

ThumbDV™: Now Shipping!

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

John Hays posted: "The ThumbDV™ first production run was completed and tested today and pre-ordered units will ship this week.  We have a bit of a backlog, so it may take a couple of days to ship all pre-ordered units. To those who ordered in anticipation of the product, t"

New post on NW Digital Radio

ThumbDV™: Now Shipping!

by John Hays

The ThumbDV™ first production run was completed and tested today and pre-ordered units will ship this week.  We have a bit of a backlog, so it may take a couple of days to ship all pre-ordered units.

To those who ordered in anticipation of the product, thank you for your patience.

This also means we have units in stock for new orders for shipment this week.

John Hays | January 5, 2015 at 6:33 pm | Categories: ThumbDV | URL: http://wp.me/p2mAAP-pF

http://nwdigitalradio.com/thumbdv-now-shipping