Topics

ThumbDV™ Shipping Status

k7udr posted: "The latest run of the ThumbDV has run into component availability issues with oscillators showing 20 week lead time. We have sourced an alternate programmable oscillator which is being qualified now. Assuming all goes well, we will be shipping first week "

New post on NW Digital Radio

ThumbDV Shipping Status

by k7udr

The latest run of the ThumbDV has run into component availability issues with oscillators showing 20 week lead time. We have sourced an alternate programmable oscillator which is being qualified now. Assuming all goes well, we will be shipping first week of December.

k7udr | November 17, 2020 at 7:15 am | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-24K

http://nwdigitalradio.com/thumbdv-shipping-status/