From: UniversalDigitalRadio@... [mailto:UniversalDigitalRadio@...]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 10:49 PM
To: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Total VaporWare

The Universal Data Radio (UDR) will never be produced.

Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...>

Spoken like someone that has no clue about developing hardware that meets government standards.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On 2015-10-17 11:30, bhhoyer@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:
Ok Folks, let me step in here.

There is no value in discussing it further. If your well founded skepticism has now convinced you that the UDR will never be produced then simply drop off the list.

Bryan K7UDR

Dean Gibson AE7Q <yahu.stuff@...>

I apologize to everyone for my outburst below.

-- Dean

Ok Folks, let me step in here.