Topics

UDRC Demo by NH6Z at MicroHAMS 2016

Julie McGrew

During the video UDRC demo done by NH6Z at MicroHAMS 2016, the setup for the UDRC is shown in a great rack mount case with a touch screen in the face plate. Would someone be so kind as to point me in the direction I may purchase both the rack mount case and the touch screen for our own installation with a DR-1X?

Many thanks & 73,
julie mcgrew
AC0WN

Hi Julie,

It was just a stock case hand modified as a proof of concept. The display is connected but doesn’t do anything.

Check out this case by Budd Churchward:

On Dec 8, 2016, at 11:48 AM, Julie McGrew <juliemcgrew@...> wrote:

During the video UDRC demo done by NH6Z at MicroHAMS 2016, the setup for the UDRC is shown in a great rack mount case with a touch screen in the face plate.  Would someone be so kind as to point me in the direction I may purchase both the rack mount case and the touch screen for our own installation with a DR-1X?

Many thanks & 73,
julie mcgrew
AC0WN

Julie McGrew

Bryan,

Thank you very much for the information and the informative link.

73,

julie