Topics

UDRX-440 Board and Pi Star #hamvention

SkierInAvon@...

Re:  New UDRX-440 Board

Not certain I've read the product release correctly.
(in the future) will be be able to connect this new Board to a RPi 3 - that is running Pi-Star SW?

If yes, that should make a ~25Watt DMR/DSTAR/C4FM/P25/NXDN Hotspot...vs-a-vie the   20milliWatt   Pi Star Hotspots we're running today??

Comments?
N0ECT

Steve KB9MWR <kb9mwr@...>

You have been able to build more than 20 milliwatt hotspots and repeaters for quite a while.

https://sadigitalradio.com/digital-radio-how-tos/make-mmdvm-digital-repeater/
http://digiham.boards.net/thread/13/dmr-repeater

The interface is Arduino based. Originally there was one source from Bruce Given VE2GZI.

Here are the derivatives that I know of:

http://www.inadvm.com/inadvm/inadvm-rev2-index.html

http://www.repeater-builder.com/products/stm32-dvm.html

http://www.micro-node.com/store/#!/TEENSY-Multi-Mode-Digital-Voice-Modem-Designed-for-MMDVM-Open-Source-Firmware-Compatibility/p/83099252/category=0

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 02:14 pm, <SkierInAvon@Yahoo.com> wrote:

UDRX-440

The UDRC supports creating hotspots and repeaters.

Jonathan recently ported the software for MMDVM to work with the UDRC, though it is still Alpha code, but for D-STAR see the numerous entries at:

https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/home

Edmonds, WA
K7VE