From: UniversalDigitalRadio@... [mailto:UniversalDigitalRadio@...]
Sent: 03 April 2015 18:24
To: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] UDRX, LinBPQ and 9600

One of the things I'd like to do with a UDRX is run a remote 9600 packet node. I'm not sure how the 9600 baud functionality is supported within the radio but would it be possible to also load LinBPQ in order to run a NetRom node?

73, Steve KB1TCE

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

John shouldn't have any problem bringing up LinBPQ on the UDRX at any supported speed.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 11:09 AM, 'John Wiseman' john.wiseman@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

I’m pretty sure there will be a version of LinBPQ for the UDRX as soon as I can get my hands on one!

73, John G8BPQ

shansen@...

Thanks John & John. Can't wait to get one in my hands.

73,
Steve KB1TCE