Topics

locked sticky Welcome Everyone

Groups.io has successfully migrated the members of the old UniversalDigitalRadio forum at Yahoo!  The Yahoo! group will be completely decommissioned.

This is the new home for discussions about NW Digital Radio products and applications that use those products.  Official company announcements and shopping will remain at http://nwdigitalradio.com

You will find a number of new features on Groups.io including sub-groups.  We have setup a series of product specific subgroups and I encourage you to join the groups that interest you.

You can subscribe to the subgroups, after you create your membership on groups.io by sending an email to the subscription email listed:

Product Subscription Email
AMBEserver, PiDV, ThumbDV ambe+subscribe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Compass Linux compass+subscribe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
UDRC udrc+subscribe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
UDRX udrx+subscribe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io

Each of these subgroups have a Wiki which will provide product specific documentation and application notes.  If you have content you think will be useful in the Wiki, please let us know.

These lists will also serve to provide community support.  Please ask your support questions in the appropriate subgroup.

John D. Hays
Director